2. Bicycle Friendly - Seriously, all of the roads have a third lane for bicycles and they cross in and out of the traffic lanes...sooo scary. Anyway, most restaurants and shops have these cool artsy bike racks; I like um!
3. Farmers Markets Galore - They are everywhere! The difference is that here the big day for the markets is Sunday. Not sure why that day works better, but Sunday it is.
4. Awesome Landscaping, perfect for BIRD WATCHING - Oh you didn't know about your friend the Bird Watcher? We basically live in a retirement community so we might as well take up bird watching.
Little tiny Bird:
Not sure about this little guy, but he was hot pink up close; awesome!
5. New Furniture Stores - Antigua Mexico was cool, they claim to be the Mexico connection. Some really nice pieces.
6. The Music - There seems to be some sort of concert every night of the week...or at least some guy at the bus stop putting on a show with his harmonica.
8. No Hablo Espanol - EVERYTHING is in Spanish. Seriously even in english people roll their "rr's" when pronouncing street names. I am going to order Rosetta Stone and I am going to learn Spanish...and I am still going to be a bird watcher!